Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another member reported it and I experienced it as well. I have posted something in the staff section for the Admin to look into it.

I regard you as all valuable members and wanted to let you know about the issue before you were infected. This may or may not be something everyone sees yet but I wanted you to know that we are looking into it and will get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Gary

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yes, I got it today, you will get a popup saying you need to run a virus scan and it will minimize the window and place it on the side of your screen.

Are you guys running banner ads with activex?

You should also check with your webhost and make sure there is no injection attack occuring on the server. Many servers have php scripts that allow an attacker to inject code into webpages. If this is the case they've got a lot of cleaning up to do.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Here is a picture of 2 of the errors I see with my virus scanner. Seems to primarily happen when I click on "new posts".

·
Registered
788 Posts
It happened to me all day yesterday and than this morning. Only when I click on new posts and by that time my computer wont let me access the site.:steamed::steamed:

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I do not get this... perhaps it might be because I don't click "new posts" just roam the site and go to threads I wanna check out manually.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
It seems to be happening only with search pages (new posts, search, search member's posts, etc). Of course our webhost says there's no problem at all.

Do you guys also get broken images when yu click on "new posts"?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Same here, I never get it on my home or work computer. As I mentioned before, On other forums I visit they are having problems with viruses in bookmark, profile etc sections. It's not effecting the main pages.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
497 Posts
Message is "internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

and Norton says that a"A recent attempt to attack your computer was blocked"

·
Registered
132 Posts
:funny: Yeah that and my bank account after big 3 and uni this weekend:eek:hno:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Still not connecting through my home network. It worked for a little while last night but not today. STill works when using phone as modem though...?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.