Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to purchase another set of tires to have a second set for different riding terrains. I could easily buy a complete set online with rims and tires but they would have to be in 10" rims and I want to keep the 11" rim set up. So if anyone has a set of 11" rear stock rims for the 700xx for sale let me know.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i'm looking to put 10" and tires on mine...may be interested in selling the rear rims and tires....what would they be worth???

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If your stock rims are in "good" shape they are worth about $100 bucks each. Now as for your stock tires, those would serve a better purpose on the front of a tug boat than on any quad!!! They are useless!!! I replaced my tires after my first ride!! What a difference, let me tell ya...

·
Registered
60 Posts
rims might have 3 track days on them...all soft loam...no marks on them....i did have them powder coated graphite grey....they look sweet...
I'll let you know
If your stock rims are in "good" shape they are worth about $100 bucks each. Now as for your stock tires, those would serve a better purpose on the front of a tug boat than on any quad!!! They are useless!!! I replaced my tires after my first ride!! What a difference, let me tell ya...

·
Registered
667 Posts
rims

I'm looking to purchase another set of tires to have a second set for different riding terrains. I could easily buy a complete set online with rims and tires but they would have to be in 10" rims and I want to keep the 11" rim set up. So if anyone has a set of 11" rear stock rims for the 700xx for sale let me know.
Iwill sell e set for $100 let me know

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
phucknutz.... what exactly do u have for sale?? Is it the stock 11" rear rims?? Your thread is confusing??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts