Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I contacted Quadboss about the hitch they offered at one time for the 700XX and asked who originally manufactured it. They asked why and I said that on this site their were others like me that would be interested in getting one for the right price. They want a head count on how many they could sell and will approach the manufacturer and see if they would produce it as well as what the price would be.

Let me know if you would want one.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yeah, i was actually looking them up on Tucker Rocky yesterday. I'd be in for one.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Any idea on what it would look like. I was gonn build one but haven't got around to it yet.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
I might want one as well. All depends.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Any idea on the vehicle towing capacity of the Trx700? I would want one but not sure it could pull to much? Would be nice to move empty trailer around. Or maybe tow a small cart/wagon loaded with kids, lol.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
i wouldn't think it would be much. I would just want to move my empty trailer around to the back of the house with it. It's a workout trying to drag it by hand. I dont have a lawn tractor or i would use that.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had a 1988 350 warrior that I used as a utility quad for 14 years. I would tow a 500 lb trailer loaded with firewood and then rocks out of a field and it was 100% stock and I never had an issue. The only thing ever replaced on that quad over the years was 2 batteries. I would bet I pulled 3,000 pounds with that quad. I would also pull my 19 ft boat around as well as my 2 place covered snowmobile trailer with sleds. I don't plan on doing any of that with the 700XX but if the warrior can do that I don't see why the 700XX can't pull a small utility trailer around.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
You guys crack me up lol. You might be a *******, if you put a trailer hitch on a sports bike:eek:hno: I heard the plows and bush hogs were on sale at the local tractor supply:lol:
:lmao::funny::thanks:

·
Registered
821 Posts
You guys have no idea, I would love to have one. I have a small lawn cart that a deer could fit in nicely in and pull out of the woods.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guys, it appears the manufacturer won't do a run for any amount under 50........I don't think we can reach anywhere near that but you never know. Let anyone else you know that may not visit this forum very often if ever and see what we could get for commitments.

·
Registered
138 Posts
i want one.

·
Registered
99 Posts
You guys crack me up lol. You might be a *******, if you put a trailer hitch on a sports bike:eek:hno: I heard the plows and bush hogs were on sale at the local tractor supply:lol:
Haha you gotta make these big machines do some work once in awhile. Gotta maintain the property you ride on. I have a rack on it already. I do have a brush hog, it might work....are there any tractor components that fit our quads? :hey:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Haha you gotta make these big machines do some work once in awhile. Gotta maintain the property you ride on. I have a rack on it already. I do have a brush hog, it might work....are there any tractor components that fit our quads? :hey:

This one would look pretty good on our quad:hey:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts