1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
755 Posts
They are Titan 589's, very similar to itp 589 also.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hrmm, they are that, BUT he must be running the 24x8x11s or the 25x10x11s

Didnt think you could fit that size on a XX... looks like they will hook up well, but no 22s which suck, oh well, back to the search !

Thanks for the replys

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Friend runs Mudlites, he burned them down too fast, wish they would of made the tred a little deeper, they would be perfect.

I'm looking for a tire with that kinda design with almost a inch worth of tred and something besides Bearklaws.

Wish they would of kept making the old school 4 ply tires like Blackwaters, Spider Tracs, Realtors...

·
Premium Member
217 Posts

Im wondering if this would fit
24x10-11 ?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There what I'm looking for, but i need 22s, way its set up, it runs perfect with 22s, was thinking about Gators, or trying Chevrons or Mud Machines.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've been looking for the holy grail of mud tires for a long time (22x10-11 with an inch of tread) and they totally don't exist (at least not in Canada)... You either have to get 10" rims to get the 22" or get 24s to get the big lugs. Totally sucks.

Anyways yeah they are Titan 589s but they are 24"s

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Friend just got these for his 700XX after seeing this Shee, this is what you need, 22x11-10 Swamp Witch <6 ply, 1 inch tread, 21lbs> made by Deestone get them on Ebay, very nice tires. $153.00 shipped.

I would of got them but i got a pair of Vamps for like 15 bucks more, I will get some pics up.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts