Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hrmm, they are that, BUT he must be running the 24x8x11s or the 25x10x11s

Didnt think you could fit that size on a XX... looks like they will hook up well, but no 22s which suck, oh well, back to the search !

Thanks for the replys

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Friend runs Mudlites, he burned them down too fast, wish they would of made the tred a little deeper, they would be perfect.

I'm looking for a tire with that kinda design with almost a inch worth of tred and something besides Bearklaws.

Wish they would of kept making the old school 4 ply tires like Blackwaters, Spider Tracs, Realtors...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There what I'm looking for, but i need 22s, way its set up, it runs perfect with 22s, was thinking about Gators, or trying Chevrons or Mud Machines.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Friend just got these for his 700XX after seeing this Shee, this is what you need, 22x11-10 Swamp Witch <6 ply, 1 inch tread, 21lbs> made by Deestone get them on Ebay, very nice tires. $153.00 shipped.

I would of got them but i got a pair of Vamps for like 15 bucks more, I will get some pics up.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.