Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went there Saturday in car to find the place. It was really muddy & didnt get to get out and look around. Just wondering if anyone here goes there? If you do... how is it?

Looked like they have nice trails in woods, and a MX track, Mud pit & drag track? All on someone private land nothing too fancy, but who cares about that right?

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have. They ran the VXCS 1st race there last year. It is very tight woods course. It does have a ok MX trac.. It is very short though.

·
Registered
667 Posts
very expensive and not alot of riding to be done, there are better places to go but it requires a little more driving

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Nasty& phucknutz... Yes it is expensive especially with that Membership fee thrown on top as soon as you show up the first time...

I am up near Richmond, and I dont mind driving , so what else is nearby other than Busco? ( which I will be going a few times for sure)
Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
There is Pedlar ridge that's Near AMherst Va and there is the George Washington National Forest as well . The riding there is more trail oriented and i wasn't that impressed but it was something new so that's why i went . There is a Website that i believed called rider planet USA and they show all types of trails in each state etc.. There Are also other places in North Carolina other than Busco Beach too . I believe there is a place called Brushy Mountain atv park but i have never been there .

·
Registered
667 Posts
Carolina Adventure World, and in WV Burning Rock ATV Park, Hatfield McCoy ect.

·
Registered
306 Posts
The local spots like taskers gap and national forest are very short to say the least. Cover the whole park in an hour. For the better riding you have to go west towards WV. My favorite spot is still burning rock in sophia, WV. Plenty of spots to stretch your legs with the right amount technical and a huge hill for hill climbs and to get on top and see the world. Cool cool place

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the info. I will indeed need to check out some of these cool spots in WV & Carolinas..Damn shame we dont have any really good ones here at home..gotta get back in driving mood angain..LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts