Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an extra engine that is 99% new, the 700 it came out of was only ridden once and then scraped down to make an electric vehicle.. Anyone having problems with their engine or interested in purchasing it? If so let me know..

·
Registered
199 Posts
would want to see the title to the bike or some form of documentation.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Serial number still on the engine right???

If so, Smooth would I'd be willing to bet! Dibs for Smooth so he can be my bitch.

lol
Darn, you beat me to him!

·
Registered
667 Posts
what do u want 4 it?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Dang, I could have used it up to a couple weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
This looks kind of weird, who would destroy a great bike to make it an electric vehicle?????

·
Registered
452 Posts
its prolly a scam.. like nash said who in there right mind would scrap a brand new 700 n make an electric quad?? mayb if it was an old beat 200 or sumthing

·
Registered
667 Posts
Stolen!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Definitely need to see pics and a serial #. :disgust:

·
Registered
528 Posts
"there on to me" account inactive......

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's legit!

No, it's not stolen, I have the serial number and all.. if your interested let me know.. I have full pics and documentation. Came from a guy in california who turns motorcycles and atv's into electric vehicles.....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not sure, planned on keeping it as a spare but may sell it. I got all of the other mechanical parts with it since they were no longer needed. If your seriously needing a new engine give me an email to [email protected]. and oh yeah, "scuzz" Seriously? grow some balls, you can't assume something is stolen just because some idiot is jelious of something you have. I have all documentation for the engine and will give it to the new owner if it it sold. Other than that it is private information.
I'm just trying to help someone out who could make use of this engine. If not I'll keep it in case I need it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.