Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw these for sale recently and wondered if anyone has used them on the XX? Any fitment issues?

ITP T-9 Pro Series 10x7 (10 diameter x 7 wide) , 4/144 bolt pattern, 4+3 offset (4 inch in the inside of the rim, 3 inches on the outside.)

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
av8r, that is what I have. For the price they are pretty good. I dont know how long you lived in Apalachian, but I race over at belden hill in the winter, up on rte 7, and a set lasted me all winter. They knick up and dent a tad easier than others, but they are pretty cheap. One of mind folded over a tad when I hit a tree in 3rd, but these were also the first 10'' rims to come out for our quad and I have had them for a while. You will defniately need to take the mud scrapers off, but there isn't any other fitment issues. Just use a flat washer and flip the lug nut around.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks CRWH....I'm just looking for a cheap set of wheels so I can have spares ready to go when I ride or if conditions dictate different tires. I'd take a set of stock wheels, but can't find any!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I understand that, with the 10" you have more tire selection, and the only way to get stockers for cheap is pretty much on here. These ITP's are a lot cheaper than you can get from Honda for the stock ones.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have them too av8r, the only downside to them imo is that they dent and bend easily. but I ride pretty hard. I've dented both sides and had to use a mallet to get them strait again. So like crwh said, they are easily dinged and nicked but should be a good rim for the price.

http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3385
they are on the back of my quad in these pictures

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think ITP wheels are junk. I use them for spares and thats it. When I use them to pre-run there good for about 30 miles of BAJA terrain.If it was me I would save your money and buy the OMF style.They will last a long time. I used a set of GBC tires at the Vegas to Reno race and they held up good. You have to watch the size of the tire though I have had pairs that are a 1 1/4" shorter than the other.They fix it.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
I have them also. I use them for my paddles. Let me add that i fell off a 6ft drop at wiggins 4 weeks ago and they didnt bend. how ever there has been quite a few post stating that they bend easy. i have not had that problem. I only use mine in the sand.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts