Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for black nerfs that retain the stock pegs and rear guards. DG seems to make them but I can't find an actual picture on a 700xx. Also DG's pitiful website actually shows lots of nerf options for the 700xx, but I have no clue what any of them look like, because there are no pics. Can someone who has DG nerfs let me know where you got them and post a picture. I'd like the fat series and I'd like to make sure they have the little extra loop at the rear outer edge to fill in where the stock rear guards are tapered...but I'm having trouble confirming those are available.

Thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
PRM makes quality nerfs. They have a variety of colors options also.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot to mention, I'm also curious how they mount. I've seen some pics with u-bolts, and I'm not down with that.

·
Registered
579 Posts
PRM makes quality nerfs. They have a variety of colors options also.
I second the PRM nerfs. I just got mine, but haven't had time to install yet. They look awesome I hope they hold up..& Yes they use stock pegs & NO u-bolts here..

·
Registered
207 Posts
Just wait for the Houser ones...
I just tore the DG nets, and when I went to take them off to get them stitched I noticed that the rear net brackets are bent to hell... The houser ones have a different mounting style and have the suspension pegs....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how long is the wait for the housers? I'd like to find some $100 alba's but they aren't on ebay anymore. I don't really want to ride without nerf's while I wait for Houser

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
i have dg steel series nerfs i got em thru my dealer for $142. the pic of the nerfs is not a good pic the net is not that far from the bike. the other pic is the lower a arm mount where the bracket to mount them bolts up(taken before i put em on tho). then the back of them mount under the pegs like normal. mine have taken some pretty good hits and all is still good with them. i can stand on em and bounce up and down they are solid, feel like a part of the bike. some people on here said they had fitment issues mine actually bolted right up tho. over all im pleased ecspecially for the price id buy em again. just my experiance tho.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts