Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:xx:
Has anyone tried the Kendra Kutters? on the 700xx? I have stock wheels and tires on my 08, im looking for the best front tires but not to pricey and same with rear. also what kind of aftermarket rims are their with it being 11 in rims?

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Several members use Kenda Kutters. You are very limited in choice of rims if you plan to stay with 11" in the rear. DWT makes a very good 11" rim .190 and OMF offers the DWT rim with beadlocks or reinforcing rings... Your other choice is to switch to 10" rims in the rear BUT in order for them to fit, you'd need a different offset... (4:3 rather than 5:2) and you'd need to remove the mud scrapers... Note: The different offset will make your rear about 2" wider.

roadkill

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have kutters in OEM size on my xx. They are an amazing tire great in pretty well all surfaces. They seem to be holding out very well I have put them through their paces and have had no issues. Hook up hard on trails, grass, mud, but they do spin quite a bit on gravel but not enough to matter. Plus for the price you can't go wrong. I have razrs on the front. I didn't like the tread design on the front kutters. The razrs are a great front tire. Tons of turning ability. Eliminates most of the front end push when cornering.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
:xx:
Has anyone tried the Kendra Kutters? on the 700xx? I have stock wheels and tires on my 08, im looking for the best front tires but not to pricey and same with rear. also what kind of aftermarket rims are their with it being 11 in rims?
If price is a issue and you still want a quality tire, I'd look at the GBC's for the front. Unfortunately the don't make a 11" for the rear. So if your thinking about rims and you can go wider the 10" wheels will open up your options on rear tires. I've had Kutter's on the rear of my quad for a while now, but there almost shot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.