Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tho my injury is not as serious as roadkill or eviltwins i still suffered a broken seventh rib. i got mine playin backyard foot ball took a hit from a marine in the shoulder. just must have recived it wrong cuz i heard the pop and then sharp pain got the xray today yep its broke grrrrrr... finished the game tho however we still lost by 1 touchdown ;)

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
It seems like a lot of back luck has been around here lately. I was driving my dads Avalanche today and heard a loud snap and totally lost drive and tryed reverse and nothing. So i put it in neutral and looked under neath and saw the drive shaft spinning so i guess the rear transfer case is gone. Then I put it to 4hi and use the front wheels to get me to the garage.:eek:hno:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
seriously not a good weekend for club700xx. hope you get better soon. my poor xx looks bad all broke down. been crying myself to sleep everynight.lol

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I feel like a pansy saying this, but I washed my truck friday and noticed it's first dent/scratch, a minor minor one, but it was a miserable wash for me.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
you guys do not understand the severity my QUAD IS DOWN! i cant ride, im about ready to put all my stock stuff back on im getting shakey:cry:.lol

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
on a bright side Remington, I should be getting my quad back this week :)

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i feel your pain!!my collar bone is killing me but i still installed my HID's on the 700 tday :).gota get shit done broke bones or not haha
awesome thats the way to be! im sending my pipe off tomorrow hope the dont take forever

on a bright side Remington, I should be getting my quad back this week :)
you suck!:xx::funny: ride her a lil extra for me.lol

·
Registered
355 Posts
seriously not a good weekend for club700xx. hope you get better soon. my poor xx looks bad all broke down. been crying myself to sleep everynight.lol
Mine's been sitting on my trailer begging me to ride it but the two bones I broke on my arm running into a ditch 6 weeks ago make it sit there sad and lonely. I won't be healed for at least another 2 months when they take the pins out. By then the weather in Az will be perfect so I'll be out 3 or 4 days a week making up for lost time and keeping a look out for blind corners that lead to dithes, washes, rocks and other hazards just sitting there waiting to take me out again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts