Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick heads up, as I forgot to post I was heading up there last time, I will be heading up to ride either sat or sunday. Anyone else have plans??? Keep me posted let me know if you are heading up and what day your plans are for.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
We are heading that way this Thursday and if the weather doesn't change since it's only going to be 58 during the weekend which is not going to stop us from riding, if we do not go to the Poconos then I would be interested for Sunday but am waiting to hear back from Dagirl about Sunday.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Thursday>St Clair
Sunday>?

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool a 700xx ride, I got my new tires today:yay:. Last ride there I only got in 1 1/2 hours then popped a tire. Hopefully can meet at Cabellas and ride up together so we meet at the right place??

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
We could meet either there or at Wal-Mart in St Clair, where do you usually park. I like parking there because it's safe and basically secured since they have cameras and when we come back from a ride, we can always go in for lunch or the little boys room or just get a nice cold drink but if you have a better place to park, let me know. Still waiting for verification from Dagirl about Sunday, know that she wants to ride but did not really confirm where.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Well I am in for st clairs on sunday...need to confirm with Doug and Mike BUT if we tell them we can stop at Cabellas on the way home I am sure they would be game!
:yay::D:funny:

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I have the permit to ride there and they give you a parking permit for there also, but I am not afraid to park at Walmart. Let me know what time and I will be there. :yay: BTW last time I was there I saw a camper from Fla with a race team from there and they advertised they ride the 700XX along with their names on the back of the camper/trailer, so i took a picture of their rig. I will post it up here tommorow.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
That was phucknutz with us. lol!!
I should be there by 9 but I won't mention her name but they are kind of slow to show up.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Walmart is very very friendly to the travel trailer, 5th wheel, diesel pusher RV'ing community as well as tractor trailers. I know I have read on rv'ing message boards they actually have a company policy to allow overnight staying in their parking lots.
However, you still should stop in and ask for permission from the store manager.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
We got permission from the store mgr last year and he stated as long as we park as far as possible from their entrance and go slow in the parking lot, it's a-ok with him

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Change of plans, most of the people that we are riding with this Sunday all want to go to the Poconos instead of St Clair so as usual the majority rules. Where we go riding, is real nice and have numerous trails and you just pay $10 per rider to park so it's pretty cheap. If you want to ride with us, send me a PM and I'll give you the directions and if not.
Have Fun and we'll try again next time.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK I am still heading to St Claire as I have some buddys to meet up with there. If your plans change let me know. Thanks for the heads up

1 - 18 of 18 Posts