1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i know he works on a oil rig

·
Registered
984 Posts
I think people just get burned out or distracted by other factors in their life. I went through it awhile back where I wasn't on this site for almost a month(difference is nobody noticed:eek:hno:). It just seems that there is not alot of new info coming out and the new guys are sorting through the stuff we've all heard before, one could check in once every several weeks and scan for something new. don't get me wrong you guys are like family and the only real reason I still visit as often as I do.:tup:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I know with me, I try to help anyone and everyone. But sometimes with everything else, it just gets to you a tad. Plus, there aren't nearly as many questions or anything anymore b/c a lot of people are just searching the old threads which is what they are suppose to do. I usually only come on when I am at work, b/c it just seems like there is a lack of activity on here from what there used to be. I know that I haven't been a "member" as long as some of the others, but I have been on this site since it first came up, just never had time to post anything.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Things normally slow down a bit in the summertime on forums, that's what I've noticed over the years. Should pick back up.

·
Registered
446 Posts
everybody just went back to school/work, might have something to do with it.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I've been on here everyday, most of the time i don't post, since Jan...same ?'s day in and out...good people otherwise I would have been long gone too.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Well ask some new questions then. lol And if there's nothing new to ask, then that probably means you guys got everything covered. That's a good thing. :D

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I will be the first to say this forum is boring compared to any of the other atv sites but its the brand(Honda XX) not the sport. I was talkin to a customer just the other day and he even said the XX guys just dont want to do stuff to their bikes compared to the 450/Raptor guys.
It will come around though.......

·
Registered
734 Posts
ouch!!! Go into the motor boys!!!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
wee need a turbo project that will wake the form up...also this for need more break down tread... ppl stop maintaining ur quad lo..l damn honda, their always makes everything so reliable

·
Registered
734 Posts
Talk to Joker's vault or English Racing for a turbo. As for reliability Yamaha is just as reliable as Honda...

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Talk to Joker's vault or English Racing for a turbo. As for reliability Yamaha is just as reliable as Honda...
haha u have 518 post and thats my area code.....thats true with the sports quads... but ive never seen a yamaha utility quad last as long a a honda utility quad... thats what honda dose best there uts may not be fast and my need a 15$ part to make them true 4wd....honda utility are meant to do work other. the rincon is the play quad and with 500$ it can be faster than any other signal cylinder utility out there...

·
Registered
734 Posts
Will have to take your word on the utility ones as I have only owned 2 wheel hondas and 4 wheel sport Yamahas. Cheers!

·
Registered
333 Posts
I think im an "old" member... im thinking i was like 160 to join, dont quote me but pretty sure, maybe the admin can verify that lol

as you can see from my post count i dont have much to say but i try to make the posts i do put up count or at least be helpful... pics that everyone can enjoy, things like that. quality not quantity... thats what my grandfather taught me anyway... although, i digress, i do get in the slightly heated conversation once in awhile (whos got a d-max thread :lmao:, i still have a thing or two to say to whoever it was that was comparing gas vs diesel mileage at 20,000lbs and claiming that a gasser has a cheaper cost of ownership :lmao:).

im mostly a lurker now, i try to visit every other day or so... prolly a week at most without checkin for new stuff. so i think most of us are still around, summer gets everyone out and about then fall school kicks back in, so naturally forums fall to the back burner for a time.

this is one of the best forums ive ever been on tho... theres not many places on the public internet where you can trust the majority of the ppl on one site, so that makes it pretty cool and i can honestly say ive never had another member of a forum im in look at a posted pic of my wife from a camping trip and track her down on facebook and ask her to join :haha: (BaNikki bike wash) and not feel threatened or worried about it (go on with ya bad self nikki:hey:)

so yea... great times, great oldies 97.3 KBSG :lmao: (local oldies fm radio slogan:thanks:)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts