Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who here admits to being an addict of this site...I am just curious... I joined this site back in Jan and haven't missed a day....actually I would say I check things 5-10 time a day...I don't feel the need to post something everyday but I never miss a new post...My name is Dan and I have a problem....

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Its funny you say that i just posted about 30 minutes ago to the newb from mizzou that i am ADDICTED to this site.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
cop: have u bin on club700xx tonight sir. me: uuuhhhh noo: cop please step away from the computer. me: fuck that

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
:stupid::funny:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I'm checking it at work on my iPhone right now!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i know i know it cause im on here.:D

the first step to recovery is admiting you have a problem. is it really a problem??? any ways talk to you all tomorrow im off to bed.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'd say addicted to my XX and this is a side effect.

·
Registered
118 Posts
im addicted apparently... and because of this site ive dumped alotta cash in the dam thing lol. just ordered bars and grips and rotating clamps and the trial tech bar clamp. i thought i was done after the front tires lol!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
:funny:......I don't have a problem. Right.......Anyway quitters never win and winners never quit. Nobody likes a quitter. Quitters never prosper. Quitting is for quitters.:D

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Haha, it would appear so. But 12.5 hrs at a desk job gets me a little bored, so I come on here. But when I am home, I am never on the computer, so I would say I am addicted half the time. The other half I am going thru withdrawals LMAO>

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
im addicted apparently... and because of this site ive dumped alotta cash in the dam thing lol. just ordered bars and grips and rotating clamps and the trial tech bar clamp. i thought i was done after the front tires lol!!
oh you poor guy you have no idea whats in store for you now. this sight has coast me 5k in upgrades. (my name is remington and i have a modifing promlem).lol

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
My name is roadkill and I have a problem... NOT! (Still in denial)
Is there a 12-Step meeting for this?

roadkill

·
Registered
984 Posts
My name is roadkill and I have a problem... NOT! (Still in denial)
Is there a 12-Step meeting for this?

roadkill
If it takes 12 steps to get back to your XX your too far away!

·
Registered
109 Posts
The wife says I am an addict, I tell her I can stop whenever I want to but come back the next day, haven't posted in a couple weeks, but like a true addict I am back. She also says I am in denial, I would have to agree on that count against me. My name is Bryce and if the wife says I am I guess I am. I learned quickly not to argue with her.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts