·
Registered
574 Posts
I am in North Phoenix. What's up?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wondering if there was anyone available and willing to drop off their quad at BRM OFFROAD... http://www.brmoffroad.com/

Graphics shop who has basic templates of the xx. I inquired about filling up the quad more, and they mentioned they didn't have the quad there long enough to do so. I'm planning on getting a set in the near future, but would like more to be covered.. I would do it, but it's quite away from me.... just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in doing so...

·
Registered
574 Posts
Personally I am not interested in graphics. But I might take it out there (about 27 mi one way) just to help out a fellow member, depending on how long they would want to keep my quad. I don't have full coverage if it disappeared while they had it I am just out. How long would they need it and what is my insurance that nothing happens while it is there??

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I spoke to them a couple of weeks ago, and they told it would only be a couple of hours.. they already have templates for most of the quad... They need the L/R shrouds and L/R side covers... I can speak with them on Monday, and see if we can work something out...

skier, thanks for considering it

·
Registered
574 Posts
I spoke to them a couple of weeks ago, and they told it would only be a couple of hours.. they already have templates for most of the quad... They need the L/R shrouds and L/R side covers... I can speak with them on Monday, and see if we can work something out...

skier, thanks for considering it
If it is just a few hours, I should be able to help you out. It may cost you a couple of beers at Glamis sometime though. I have a IMS tank on mine I do also have the stock cover, somewhere....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Skier let me know if you can't do it. I won't be able to do it until June 11th though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts