Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pissed because our summer is booked. Every weekend from now until August is done. I am leaving this Saturday for NY for a week for work and a wedding, I get back and go to a Bachelor party the following weekend, Then my brother in laws wedding then a planned vacation. And I know this sounds like a good life but I cant take the xx anywhere I go. I will miss her. I have to go riding this week but it is supposed to rain all week. I am going anyway. I have found myself just riding into the back yard to just stare at it because I know I will be away for a while. Is this sad?

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Tory im in the same boat. I have 2 more weekends this summer and im done. The bad thing is all my parts i ordered for my big 3 will be in this week. so next weekend is a beer and bike build day. so that really only gives me 1 weekend of riding. Then off to nevada for a month. I get back and i transfer jobs. so ill be busy non stop.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I feel your pain. But at least you get to ride a big 3 bike when you get back. Congrats on the mods let me know what you think. I will get there soon.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Where are you going in NY?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The wedding is in Manhattan but I will be staying up in Westchester. It is the town that I grew up in called Cortlandt Manor.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I know how you feel. My truck broke down the day before I got my xx. Now I focus all my energy on fixing it... blown motor.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I know how you feel. I've been waiting all winter for better weather and more riding. I had even planned on a trip to St. Anthony. But most of my summer and limited vacation time suddenly got obligated for other things. It sucks when you're the only one in the family who rides. I'll probably be putting off my 700xx purchase too. Doesn't make much sense if I'll barely be able to ride her.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I know your pain soon it will be like 100,000 degrees 24 hours a day in Phoenix, no riding until fall. I have been getting in all I can the last few months.

Ok 100,000 degrees might be a stretch but it is hot.. :steamed:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know how you feel. My truck broke down the day before I got my xx. Now I focus all my energy on fixing it... blown motor.
That is how it used to work for me also. I would either have a bike or I would have a truck. Only twice in my life I have had both at the same time. It sucks. Thankfully one of those times is now but I am now missing the third piece to the puzzle and that is time.:steamed::steamed::steamed:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Im not far from there, up in Danbury. Too bad I didn't bring mine back out there this weekend, I'd let you ride a rancher LOL if you had free time in and around the wedding LMAO.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Man, I'm just glad I'm not the only one depressed about the weather and not being able to ride much. I even missed out on a trip with my brother down to NorCal that I was supposed to do in early May because he had a business trip.

I can't wait until this Washington weather gets better and some of my buddies from around here get their quads up and running again. My biggest problem is finding people locally to ride with me when I'm available...

·
Registered
157 Posts
The wedding is in Manhattan but I will be staying up in Westchester. It is the town that I grew up in called Cortlandt Manor.
Wow, I grew up in Mahopac. We have most likely have been inside the same women.

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow, I grew up in Mahopac. We have most likely have been inside the same women.
That is really funny. WE probably know some of the same people. Ever hear of Subzero. Lou, richie, larry and jim. Its a long shot but you might. They have been playing in the Hardcore seen for a while.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Man, I'm just glad I'm not the only one depressed about the weather and not being able to ride much. I even missed out on a trip with my brother down to NorCal that I was supposed to do in early May because he had a business trip.

I can't wait until this Washington weather gets better and some of my buddies from around here get their quads up and running again. My biggest problem is finding people locally to ride with me when I'm available...
Any time you can get down to NorCal, let me know and I'm sure we can put together a good ride... Lots of good places to ride here.

roadkill

·
Registered
157 Posts
That is really funny. WE probably know some of the same people. Ever hear of Subzero. Lou, richie, larry and jim. Its a long shot but you might. They have been playing in the Hardcore seen for a while.
Haven't heard of them. What hardcore thing are you speaking of?

What is that highschool called where you are from? Panas or something? That seems so long ago. How old are you? I'm 28.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haven't heard of them. What hardcore thing are you speaking of?

What is that highschool called where you are from? Panas or something? That seems so long ago. How old are you? I'm 28.
Ha Ha. I cant believe you know Panas. I was speaking of the music. I grew up listening to Punk and Hardcore. Funny thing is I lived five seconds from Panas but attended Hendrick Hudson. I was right on the cut off line. I am 31 so we might have run into each other at that pool hall on rt. 6. I also got my first tattoo from Skinscapes right by Mahopac lake. I used to know a girl by the name of Rebeca Chambers that lived right around there.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ha Ha. I cant believe you know Panas. I was speaking of the music. I grew up listening to Punk and Hardcore. Funny thing is I lived five seconds from Panas but attended Hendrick Hudson. I was right on the cut off line. I am 31 so we might have run into each other at that pool hall on rt. 6. I also got my first tattoo from Skinscapes right by Mahopac lake. I used to know a girl by the name of Rebeca Chambers that lived right around there.
Yea, got with a few girls from Panas. Small world.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh boy lets not name any names OK.:hey:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts