Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at getting some ASV levers, but there are many options. I read on their website that the difference between the C5 and the F3 is that the handles for the C5's are machined, whereas the F3's are forged.
Any benefits either way?
Also they have 2 options for the clutch perch, regular or pro, looking at the pics I can't tell any difference.

Any input would be appreciated!!
Jason

·
Registered
58 Posts
This is the set i picked up. Had to delete the parking brake, but it wasn't worth a damn anyway. Love the F3's....loved the price even more.

·
Registered
528 Posts
i have the machined ones on my gsxr, they have a undisputed 5 year warranty against anything, even crashes, i had a spring break and it only took a 2 minute phonecall(to a real person) only to give them the part i needed and an address, it showed up 3 days later, i think the forged has less of a warranty.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have the C5's and they are great. they are a little thicker but are still very light. I have only seen the f3's in a store so I can't really compare. I did like the warranty. You will have to remove the parking brake but who the hell uses that anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts