Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does neone have nething to say about the at&t iphone?? im thinking of buying one n switching from verizon.. am i crazy or is it a steal??

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I got the iPhone when it first came out.... It was shit and I traded 3 months later. I just got the new 3Gs Iphone and it's great. I really enjoy the phone.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
I hate Apple and their market hold. They just sued HTC and other manufacturers for power saving "technology" that amounts to one of the laws of physics that they "patented".

I wish I could work for the patent office so I could catch up on sleep, have three hour lunches and no accountability for my actions.

Don't get me wrong, I like the phone and it just makes sense on the features. I just hate Apple with a passion.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
537 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have the storm now n fine with it but my gurls hates her phone n my bill is alot!!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
the Samsung Moment... I just can't stand texting or typing on the screen like the iphone... same apps, 3G, great camera, etc....

·
Registered
788 Posts
HTC Hero. Awesome.From Sprint

·
Registered
538 Posts
ditto on Apple, the iPhone also becomes a "brick" if you decide to discontinue ATT's service, one more reason to hate them.

been thinkin about the droid myself but my motoq from 3 years ago is still working like a champ... windows 6.1 w00t!

·
Registered
538 Posts
"blackberry 8830"....flashy, still cant beat a serial connected Palm IV w/ Intellisync...my preferred method by far!

·
Registered
537 Posts
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
hey scuzz what do u think of apple man?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well i jus got another storm number 8 so far lol verison is losing money with me..

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
you can get an iphone and be somebody or get any other phone and be just another guy with a phone would never go back to anything else... and club700 looks so good on them.lol

1 - 20 of 48 Posts