Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Looks good. Only thing I can suggest is through the whoops, lean back and have the back of your legs against the rear fender and give it more gas. You'll fly right over the tops, instead of riding through them.

On a side note, how did you get the track by yourself?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah the whoops there are messed up where we trail ride there are tons of whoops i know they look pretty sketch on the vid haha and im not sure what you mean about getting the track ?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well ive been there probably 5 times now the vid was our first time there and yeah its just really quiet there weve only seen one other person there in those 5 times. I got the big 3, HMF full, powercommander 5 and k&n filter. I can definetly se now why the xx isnt made for a track tho too heavy!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
good job looks like ur gettin a hang of it... just stiffin ur preload so it dosnt bottom out so much... or just get better shocks and ull be set for mx

·
Registered
369 Posts
i liked ur vid alot and that is a pretty nice track, where is it? all the tracks near me suck except for one but it cost 50$ a day

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i liked ur vid alot and that is a pretty nice track, where is it? all the tracks near me suck except for one but it cost 50$ a day[/QUOTE

Thanks man! I live in Alberta Canada the track is out by Vegreville about an hour east of edmonton. Weve lived out here for almost 6 years and just found that track its like 10 minutes from my place. They want you to be a member to ride it but we know a guy who just gives us the password to the gate lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts