Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to upload a pic of my front bumper in the pictures section the other day and I got a message saying that I was over my limit... I had about 13MB of attachments. I used the "manage attachments" link that was there and deleted ALL my old attachments... just so I could upload 1 pic that was 172kb.. After I uploaded the pic, it showed that I'd used about 80% of my limit for that one pic. I'm estimating that I'm down to about 250kb limit. However, in the announcement about the Platinum Membership, it says that with the platinum membership a member would go from 20mb limit to 50mb. So, I'm wondering why I only seem to have about 250kb limit???

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm...I'll look into it...
I'm not posting this for myself necessarily since you should get my MO for the platinum membership this week... sent last Friday... that should put attachment limit for me to the 50mb. However, I was concerned that the problem might be systematic for the non platinum members. Perhaps something got re-set or changed during the forum upgrade??

As for me.... I look it at as "out with the old, in with the new".

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
ill try again to cause same thing happened to me.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Scuzz...you should be fixed now.

Baxter, your permissions are all in order, you shouldn't be maxed out at all.. :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.