Last part looks like a day spent with me. lol

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
83 Posts
Phil is a pansey! I can't get him dirty any more, he gets too upset.

·
Registered
83 Posts
By staying away from me! lol He started it! First day I went to ride with him and as I'm easing across a creek he comes flying in beside me covering me with his wake. Well it has been on since, but since I got my XX he has been crying. First day out with it and I pull straight up to the side of his bike, my bumper almost touching his leg, I threw it in reverse, dumped the clutch and nailed the throttle... ... lmao... I still laugh thinking about it... he was covered in damp sand, head to toe!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm listening... Whats this about Royal?

And I did inform him (utility guy) of this thread (and his new name!), since I talked of him in it. I just didn't tell him where he could find it!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm listening... Whats this about Royal?

And I did inform him (utility guy) of this thread (and his new name!), since I talked of him in it. I just didn't tell him where he could find it!
2010 group rides...June for Hatfield McCoy and Oct for Royal Blue. Want to button up Hatfield then move to Royal. I was at Hatfield last year but never Royal Blue!

Hey Phil AKA PUG (pansy utility guy) there is a lot of MUD in Hatfield...:lmao:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey Phil AKA PUG (pansy utility guy) there is a lot of MUD in Hatfield...:lmao:

This is gonna be good!!! :lmao::funny::lmao:

He's gonna be :steamed::nuts::steamed::confused:

:lmao::lmao::yay:

·
Registered
83 Posts
can he take a joke??? really don't want to offend him...

Hes pretty good about taking jokes, but hes also pretty good about getting even. That looks like a snack for my dog. Wheres the rest of it?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Be hard for everyone to be off at the same time, especially with "family time" and all. I am def. game and interested, but need help covering expenses. "PUG" would be really fun to bring, if I can just convince him that he doesn't have to buy a XX to join in.

Do they allow primitive camping on site?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm def. gonna try to get someone to come share the fun with me if I can make it. I know McCoy is WV where is Royal at?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.