Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
what will they think of next, thats a luxury i dont need!

·
Registered
392 Posts
What if you wanna put something else beside a wheeler in your bed.

·
Registered
121 Posts
You would have to be the laziest person in the world to buy one of these. The kit probably costs at much as the quad itself.

·
Registered
70 Posts
you've got to be kidding me....I think it's crazy unless you're elderly... but it would probably load anything else you can strap down to it...looks cumbersome in general

·
Registered
369 Posts
speaking of loading quads a week ago i was loading mine in my pickup and it was icey and ramps sliped out and my xx landed on top of me lol

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
All I can say is I belive the only market for this would be for a handicap person. Just reminds me of the vehicals that load wheel chairs.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Girl is hot but looks like she feels really awkward. Probably thinking the same thing as anyone who see's it.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
:funny:

·
Registered
755 Posts
HAHAHAHA I've seen that video before and started cracking up before clicking play.:lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
258 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
If it wasn't for her playing with the joystick, I would have fallen asleep real quick, lol! Think that she's included in this one since she unzip her shorts, lmao!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
those straps seem a tad loose lol

·
Registered
528 Posts
anybod notice that it looks like a PITA to get the quad on the first loading platform?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts