Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This video is pre ownership of my 700xx. I can't wait to get some new footage on the 700.

Please let me know if video is now working.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
What video? It's a clear screen with no links

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Looks good to me, great camera angles, and editing. Did you make the video? And I see 2 of the same videos.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Great video, some of it was at Wal Mart and is that tunnel off 81 or 80.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for the two videos, someone mentioned it wasn't working so I reposted. Kind of new to forums.

Thanks M_Quick, I did do the editing on the video.

The hill climbs are always tricky, you always want to go bigger and higher but always calculating the risks when attempting a new hill.

Nash, Most of the clips are near Middleport and Kaska which isnt too far from Walmart. The tunnel is on 209 just outside of Middleport.
Where is the tunnel 81 or 80, I have been trying to find a way to cross it.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Never seen that one on 209 or 81 but been told there's one, get in touch with ag2560, he's the only person that might know where it is.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I want to go for a ride NOW!!!

reach out to RaVxX he knows the area realy well
Come on down here! Oh! Yeah! You need to get a kitchen pass first, lol!

Are you and Doug still coming down this spring or whimping out again.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Thanks M_Quick, I did do the editing on the video.

Great job, may I ask what software you use? I've converted windows live to work with my gopro hd. I purchased Power Directer 10. And can get it to make a video, always errors out. So then I tried Vegas Movie studio hd. It doesnt error out, but I can make heads or tails out of it. Was told to try I movie, but at pc store they said its mac only.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I use Sony Vegas platinum pro, version 9. But there is a version 10 that works good with 1080, I mainly use 720 so I havnt upgrade. It's good software but there is a learning curve, but there are lots of videos on YouTube to teach you how to use it.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
The version I have isn't platinum, but it is 11. I picked it up on sale for $29.95. And as far as the learning curve, well I guess. I cant even get the title text to stay on screen less than the default 10 secs. theres lots of ez pop up help menues in it, but I still just cant get it. Maybe turn to youtube like you mentioned.

http://www.target.com/p/Vegas-Movie...cency&lnk=Rec|pdp|ClickCP|item_page.adjacency

1 - 14 of 14 Posts