Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This summer we have about 10 guys who want to go on an ATV trip like ride for a while and then camp on the trail something like that anyone know any good places to do this or have any information about atv trips?
Anything would be helpful we don't really know anything about it just want some ideas

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We live in Saint Louis MO, but we wanna go anywhere really Colorado, wyoming, anywhere really. Just want a good place.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Paiute Trial in UT, it goes all the way to colorado if I'm not mistaken and it holds the ATV Jamboree every year.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Come to the canfield mccoy trails with us in june

·
Registered
667 Posts
Hatfield

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
If you really want to be in the wilderness then you should do the Transcontinental Trail which goes from the Border of Mexico to Canada, going thru AZ, UT,CO, and so on North. Never done it but was told that it's real nice but you have to carry everything you need with you, gas, food, water and so on since there are some parts that are 100 + miles without seeing one person.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Badlands is awesome but it's not really a trail/camp place. You go in, ride all day then ride to the campground. xx700xx, me and a few others are going there on memorial day weekend

·
Registered
96 Posts
Go to CA to Glamis and you can camp there and get up and ride all day again and probably never hit the same dune. But really, I,m not sure that there are many trails like you are looking for. Maybe in Canada?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts