Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
He'll get the cow next time around. I'd say it was either a 400X or a 700XX, but with all the gear and the helichopper it was probably the latter at an endurance race of some sort.

·
Registered
138 Posts
It is a 700xx. that guy posted on here somewhere showing pictures of it but i can't find it. He said he was building it for the dakar rally.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
He'll get the cow next time around. I'd say it was either a 400X or a 700XX, but with all the gear and the helichopper it was probably the latter at an endurance race of some sort.
If it weren't for all that gear on the handle bars, he might have seen the damn cow!

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
yeah that was for sure a 700xx. if u pause at 37 secs when he turns around, that cow is gone. U know that cow is messed up though.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
He took it like a man, though. I would've been crying on the ground for my girlfriend to come help me, and for my lawyer to get over there so I could sue that 3-legged cow. Props to him.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
He took it like a man, though. I would've been crying on the ground for my girlfriend to come help me, and for my lawyer to get over there so I could sue that 3-legged cow. Props to him.
:funny:

LMAO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts