Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All,

I'm looking to find some riding buddies to ride anywhere (legally) in Central Texas. I don't mind driving two hours to get to go to a great riding spot. So, if you're in the area or traveling to the area let me know and we'll hit the trails.

Mostly I ride at Boulder Creek: http://www.bouldercreekfarms.org/index.htmlbut I'm welcome to go riding anywhere in any enviroment.

Thanks guys!

Scuzz

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'd love to hook up with you Scuzz. If I ever get the notion to road trip, I'll head down your way. If you ever get up around Atlanta, let me know and I will plan a good weekend of riding. I know it is unlikely, but just in case!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
That would be cool maybe we could all meet up and tear it up!!!!! ATL is only a couple hours away! From me.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Depends on what part of Mississippi you end up in...... I can make to parts of Mississippi in three and a half to four hours. So, keep me informed and we maybe we could meet up in Alabama, Mississippi or Georgia sometime in the future. Good luck with your next contract!

·
Registered
243 Posts
It's a little to much of a trip to spring on my wife 6 days before it happens. However, is this somewhere you ride on a semi-regular basis? If so, if you let me know a month in advance, I would be there. I have never had a chance to ride in sand, but I would love to give it a shot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts