Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So been a little over 10 years since last prowled around this site. Life takes some turns and priorities get re-evaluated. Girls have gotten a little older and I’ve finally grown tired of walking past the Honda gathering dust in the corner of the barn with paddles still on it from 2010 trip to Waynoka. 11 yr old gas does not smell good!! Anyhow, thought I’d introduce myself again since it looks like a different crowd and been so long. Still work for Saint Joseph Missouri fire department. Dad and I still run a small cow/calf operation up in Gentry county. And still play around a bit with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen diesels. Curious if anyone else on this site from NW Missouri?

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Welcome back!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Welcome Back, I'm in the same boat you are. Old member, jumped on from time to time to see what was going on. Sold the machine years ago to my brother and he never rode it. Bought it back from him for only $2000. Taking it out this weekend. Love the machine.

Reactions: M_Quick

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had the 700 and DS up and running for couple weeks now after not running for 11 years. Not finding much interest from family or buddies to ride. And if I’m going to ride by myself I prefer 2 wheels. 2008 700xx with probably less than 20 hours on it worth anything these days? Anyone know if DS’s are bringing anything or they just giving them away? Have a couple extra frames and quite a few used parts for DS. XX has EHS big three and one trip to Waynoka sand stars.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Had the 700 and DS up and running for couple weeks now after not running for 11 years. Not finding much interest from family or buddies to ride. And if I’m going to ride by myself I prefer 2 wheels. 2008 700xx with probably less than 20 hours on it worth anything these days? Anyone know if DS’s are bringing anything or they just giving them away? Have a couple extra frames and quite a few used parts for DS. XX has EHS big three and one trip to Waynoka sand stars.
You have pictures? I’m in Nyc but may take a trip if you decide to part with it.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
You wouldn’t believe the crazy money there getting for the 700xx’s now a days. Around 5-6k with stock shocks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You wouldn’t believe the crazy money there getting for the 700xx’s now a days. Around 5-6k with stock shocks.

Yea I see what people are asking. It’s still an old atv that is very expensive to fix due to parts prices. I’d be willing to go 4500 if pictures don’t show Anything crazy. Please post pictures either way . Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
So been a little over 10 years since last prowled around this site. Life takes some turns and priorities get re-evaluated. Girls have gotten a little older and I’ve finally grown tired of walking past the Honda gathering dust in the corner of the barn with paddles still on it from 2010 trip to Waynoka. 11 yr old gas does not smell good!! Anyhow, thought I’d introduce myself again since it looks like a different crowd and been so long. Still work for Saint Joseph Missouri fire department. Dad and I still run a small cow/calf operation up in Gentry county. And still play around a bit with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen diesels. Curious if anyone else on this site from NW Missouri?
Hey guys I just got a 2009 black trx700xx and I want to replace the tires I have all stock rims I need help with this one please!! Amazon has kenda bear claws front and back a set of them for 224 bucks but it says the front are 22-7-10 and the rear are 22x11x10 will those fit on my stock rims or do I have to get different rims or tires? I’m not great at tire sizes

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys I just got a 2009 black trx700xx and I want to replace the tires I have all stock rims I need help with this one please!! Amazon has kenda bear claws front and back a set of them for 224 bucks but it says the front are 22-7-10 and the rear are 22x11x10 will those fit on my stock rims or do I have to get different rims or tires? I’m not great at tire sizes
  • Drive Type: Chain
  • Front Tire Size: 21x7R-10
  • Rear Tire Size: 22x10-11
  • Front Wheel Size: 10 x 5
  • Front Wheel Bolt Pattern: 4/144
  • Front Wheel Offset: 3+2
  • Rear Wheel Size: 11 x 7
  • Rear Wheel Bolt Pattern: 4/144
  • Rear Wheel Offset: 4+3
  • Front Sprocket/Pulley Teeth: 14
  • Rear Sprocket/Pulley Teeth: 37
  • Chain Size: 520
  • Chain Links: 80
  • Spark Plug: ZFR7F11
  • Oil Filter: 306100
  • Battery: YTX9-BS

·
Registered
3 Posts
Will 22x11x10 wheels fit on the back stock rims? I see kenda has the 22x9x11 that is popular but I want to go with the bear claws but they are only in the 22x11x10 size would it actually fit the stock rim and be a little wider or is it not even proper ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Will 22x11x10 wheels fit on the back stock rims? I see kenda has the 22x9x11 that is popular but I want to go with the bear claws but they are only in the 22x11x10 size would it actually fit the stock rim and be a little wider or is it not even proper ?
Wrong rim size!

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
XX has a few stock, heat/cool cycles to break in properly before putting the EHS kit on. 2 more heat cool cycles with EHS big 3. Then two days riding Little Sahara in Oklahoma in 2010 and that’s it. Been sitting in barn since returning from trip in 2010. Just took paddles off few weeks ago when decided to get running. Mechanically perfect. Cosmetically very nice but not perfect. Few scratches in plastic and a scrape on seat. Will take some pics and try to post. Not very tech savvy here.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don’t mind selling sand tires separately. But XX would have to be gone first, sorry.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone have an exhaust tip for sale a 3D billet tip for stock muffler and or a 2r version as well as a fuel optimizer they want to sell?

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Few photos finally. Not detailed, just wiped the 11 years of dust off. Original tires. Tried to show the scratches and tear in seat.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts