Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been hearing of the 700XX about two years ago, but already had the 450r. Last weekend on CL I seen an ad for new 2008 700XX for just under 5k OTD. It was too good of a deal to pass up being 3400 off of list so I got it. Knowing it was a Honda helped of course. I used to be heavily into quad riding up until about 5 years ago. started in 1985 with a quadracer then an 88 quadracer then the 450r with a 400ex in there somewhere. Used to be an op on a atv chat site many years ago also. I hope to get back into it with camping, riding etc. we'll be chattin with ya, Lewis, slimedog

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the site

·
Registered
149 Posts
welcome to the site...I wish I had any money laying around I woulda bought a "spare" xx at that price...brings a tear to my eye

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Welcome to the site. I too live in norther California (San Freakshow) and ride all over most weekends. Just did a ride at Stonyford 2 weeks ago with a group of friends from all around the Yuba City area. We had 27 riders on all sizes of quads and some dirt bikes as well. You'd be most welcome to hook up for a ride with us at any time... http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/yuba-suttertrailriders/

If you want to hook up with others to ride... come on by. I'm always ready to ride.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
welcome to the site enjoy your new xx its nice to have another ALMOST NORCAL guy on the sight!:lmao:

·
Registered
425 Posts
I thought Scaryville was Norcal?

I used to live out there 9 years ago.....

welcome to the site

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
yeah it is i guess i guess im just a far-nor-cal guy.lol:lmao:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts