1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
if you search through my vids and pics u can get some ideas from by track at home.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks i had to work quite a bit for my dad and other jobs to get it

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
remingtonsteel did u make that freestyle ramp or did u buy it that is sick. thinking about making one in my welding class at school

·
Registered
755 Posts
Step up with natural landings have always caught my eye.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
umm i have a "track" in my back yard... i use logs for jumps lmao

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
trx700xxx i have a jump just like u were talking about i just need to smooth out the landing a little and add a tad more dirt to the jump part. it is nice to now have something to look foreward to this spring there is so much damn snow and we are suppose to get another 20 to 24 inches of snow tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
trx700xxx i have a jump just like u were talking about i just need to smooth out the landing a little and add a tad more dirt to the jump part. it is nice to now have something to look foreward to this spring there is so much damn snow and we are suppose to get another 20 to 24 inches of snow tomorrow.
find a sled and jump that haha

·
Registered
755 Posts
there is so much damn snow and we are suppose to get another 20 to 24 inches of snow tomorrow.
We have about 18" on the ground but only getting ice from the storm tomorrow. I love snow but ready for it to leave so I can ride!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
remingtonsteel did u make that freestyle ramp or did u buy it that is sick. thinking about making one in my welding class at school
i welded it up wasnt to hard. and a lot of fun to start with i want a bigger one now but have to build a better landing first.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
remingtonsteel have u hit ur freestyle ramp with stock suspension if so how were the landings

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
remingtonsteel have u hit ur freestyle ramp with stock suspension if so how were the landings
yes yes i did and as u can tell i bought aftermarket suspension.lol
landings wernt to...horrible it just bottomed out real bad.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
I bought a new house back in August, it sits on 20acres and the previous owner had built a bad ass dirt bike track back there it needs a little conversion work but it'll be wicked when I'm done this spring!!!! It consists of about 9-11 full on 90degree burms around 30 foot around them, maybe more purley guesstames. And around twenty doubles the main jump being about 17 foot tall and covering a 30 foot gap over the creek that runs thru the track. Its gonna be way cool after I fill in some of he doubles and adjust some.burms to make it more quad friendly. Its ridable now but I'm too much of a chicken shit to utilize its full potential!!! Oh and a log ass straight away with some whoop Dee doos that are spaced just perfectly for a full on haul ass and fly combo that has proven to be quite the adrenaline booster!!!!! Lol ill snap some before and after pics this spring.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts