·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i gota get a gopro.... what pipe do you have

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
i gota get a gopro.... what pipe do you have

Yeah! that pipe sounds loud, which one is it. Pretty sure mine sounds as loud as your just can't tell since I've my helmet on which cut some of the sound.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Yeah it was a lot of fun still a little muddy but that's ok. I have the dmc afterburner full exhaust yes it's loud. And yeah we build freestyle ramps and throw down a little but we have to build a new landing for the quads

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
looks like a good time...to bad all those puddles and you both stayed so clean :)
Funny u say that we actually both wend through three sets of clothes that day. Lol

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
That was set three. Lol and I went and grabed to gopro just for you. Those puddles were a lot deeper in the morn.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
It looks like a nice little track you made thats in your backyard? I keep trying to convince my husband mud and dirt is soooo much easier to maintain then the grass...lol he doesn't buy it!
yes and no. its our back 40 acers that me and my friends have been slowly turing in to a track that weekend we added the little jump over part of the creek so the track would flow better it was a little rough hiting the dip from the creek. i think grass is less mantainence to.lol we are always having to go out and shovel to get it right.

·
Registered
306 Posts

Here's my backyard track. This is what we practice on!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
was you running the barker exhaust on that video? that exhaust sounded like stock to me.

·
Registered
306 Posts
It was stock (good observation). That video was made well over a year ago when they were mostly stock. Just nerfs and bumper

1 - 16 of 16 Posts