Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
There is just something about having gravity fight you and your xx in mid air. I love it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah it felt good. at the end of the jump i had to press the brakes cause the trail was all messed up and like a 5 foot clif up ahead, which i went over it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Last time I did any jumping I was on my brothers predator 500 ad almost did an endo. Hit the front tires first, I have no idea how I kept myself from going over the handlebars, ripped all of the stickers off the gas tank with my knees and bruised my chest up (you could see an outline of the handlbars.

·
Registered
228 Posts
nice, but keep the throttle constant/increasing or you're going to endo man. You came down front first because of that throttle blipping you did going up. You ideally want constant throttle and then a slight gradual increase as you go up the jump. Endos are from letting off the throttle. I learned to jump as a stupid little kid that did whatever my uncles told me. They always said punch it right as you start to launch. That was back when big ATV were 350s. If you punch these you'll be front up more than you want. But practice constant throttle with a slight push at the very end as your front gets ready to lift off.

·
Registered
60 Posts
now that is more of a bad ass jump!!:yay: note : no endo....

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Ive done it dozens of times getting the take off and landing shape right. You should see it now, its huge.

·
Registered
109 Posts
OK, cant do it. Private property and if ya kill yourself someone will come after me.....

Ok..... I see how it is. If my screen name was bamafans and my avatar was

you would say, "oh yeah man, come right on over" , "me casa e su casa"!

:lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts