Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Great video but you were pretty close to hitting that kid when you were popping that willy. How are those front Kendas, they seemed to grab pretty good.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
NAH!!! He's ok! LMAO!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Very nice vid. I miss having people to ride with. As of right now its just me , myself, and I. There is only so much you can talk about to yourself when you stop to have a smoke.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
nice riding! is the water always there?
I think so, Crash21 said it was there last time he went. The water felt amazing since the whole weekend was pretty much 90+ degrees. This was the first true test for my XX. I've done a lot of riding but not to this extent. This machine had insane amounts of torque for the deep woods hill climbs and sand dunes. XX pretty much took anything I could throw at it and then some...:rock:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The water is there year round just different depths depending on the season.

As for riding alone you have no excuse! Ohio isn't that far from the badlands and there was an open invite in the riding section!

The bear claws are great in the front. No problems turning. And that kid came out of nowhere. I locked them up so it was all good! Close doesn't count. Just ask xx700xx about after I jumped out of the tunnel once. I have some video of that too.

And if my memory is right, that other XX in the video was the only one in the group to roll their quad all weekend!!! Lol

·
Registered
788 Posts

As for riding alone you have no excuse! Ohio isn't that far from the badlands and there was an open invite in the riding section!

The bear claws are great in the front. No problems turning. And that kid came out of nowhere. I locked them up so it was all good! Close doesn't count. Just ask xx700xx about after I jumped out of the tunnel once. I have some video of that too.

And if my memory is right, that other XX in the video was the only one in the group to roll their quad all weekend!!! Lol
I wish I could but my weekends are booked for a while so I end up riding on a random Wednesday at like 10 in the am. Next time I will try to make it.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts

no one saw it so it never happened! Lol:birds:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah but you made the mistake of admitting it. Something I would never do. As for another trip to the badlands, we are thinking labor day weekend.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Crash21,
Terrific video!! I'll bet the sound of that machine, while going through the pipe, was amazing. What type of video system do you have? The image stabilization is the best I've seen. Thanks again for this video. Background music is just right for the action.:yay:
Sid

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I use the Go Pro Wide Motorsports camera. Im glad you liked it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts