Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone looked into a tank bag of any kind for there 700. Only thing I found was made by American Trails. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
De700,
A friend of mine got a small bag for the front bumper top rail and one for the rear grab handle. They are large enough to carry a small amount of tools and a plug kit. Anything larger for the front would concern me for an air flow issue. They are held on with industrial Velcro. He likes them but I don't. With tools they swing back and forth and make a racket. He wears hearing aids (not when riding) and so it doesn't matter.
The local motorcycle shop carries them here. I use a camel back for all my stuff.
Sid

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i think bags look kinda funny on sport quads i roll with a backpack most the time.

·
Registered
734 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
43 Posts
i think bags look kinda funny on sport quads i roll with a backpack most the time.
Word. Or a camelback.

Or you can buy one of the grab bars that holds a 6pack and stick a small lunch box in there with some tools in it. Whatever floats your boat

·
Registered
551 Posts
^^^^ Bump. Me too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.