Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think i want the baja lights matlock racing is using can you guys point me in the right direction???

·
Registered
425 Posts
I was looking that the 4" lights they have also..mounting them on the frame instead of the handle bars.

·
Registered
287 Posts
You Are Looking At About $1000 To $1500 For The Light Set Up And Quik Release.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys and wow ok thats a decent piece of change for them. i need sponsors too keep playing.lol

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was looking that the 4" lights they have also..mounting them on the frame instead of the handle bars.
i too think they might look a little better on the frame but it would be nice to have light when you first turn the bars.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what do you think about the Piaa 2'' cross country lights ($450)

·
Registered
425 Posts
i too think they might look a little better on the frame but it would be nice to have light when you first turn the bars.
Helmet light could solve that....

But yah the handle bars move so much when i ride the lights would be everywhere i would think. At least it does with Lights on a bike.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Helmet light could solve that....
this is true and those are sweet but... my helmet is way to pretty to put all that crap on it.lol

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
yea i know... it can get pretty expensive... but what some people do is make a frame for the lights... and not some hackjob, some guys really hook it up... and just buy some HID's... there's some people that i know of who buy the 7" HID's from Kragen... i think there like 100+ a pop... 2 of those, with you're own frame = pretty affordable..

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah might even go that rout have those lights on our utvs and they work great. little fab work is fun too

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
do i need to run a bigger or another battery if i go with two 4'' lights??

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok now you guys only run the two 8' lights right? cause i would have my 20k hids in stock light than the other two.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
i dont have any yet... i only have the ebay hid... but we have some night races coming up this season, and plan on making a bracket for two 7".. if I remember correctly though, Wayne said ran the 8" Soltek and was still able to use the stock light...

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok thanks for the info might have to hold out till yall work out a bracket

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
well mine is just going to be custom... it'll be a homemade bracket... i believe, however, that the brackets are sold seperately through Baja Designs... or even try Ricky Stator... i think the actual lights is what dries up your wallet

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah i think the 4'' ones for 205 will work fine for what i am wanting. i just gets really dark in the dunes at night.lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts