Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
What's wrong PSW...Don't you have your own pictures to post??? Oh that's right, you only have pictures of others saying its you.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
What exhaust is on that quad? That's badass!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Those would be pictures of the 2nd place Baja winning quad. The pipe is a custom factory Honda exhaust and costs over $8k to build.
$8000 - for three feet of pipe and a muffler?

Oh - and welcome to the forum! :D

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Only two of them were made. One for Matlock and one for Cafro. The thing is awesome to look at and the welds are perfect.
I just like the exit of it. Not really a "tip" just an opening! One that says "I AM KING!!!!!"

The should have made a 3rd for Swope...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome to the forum J Caster. Would you mind if we picked your brain on your ATV?
I don't know much! I just get on it and ride as fast as I can.

I run the stock sway bar on the quad. I have not ridden a stock 700 yet and don't know how they handle or how much body roll there is.

My race quad does have body roll but I don't find it that noticable. I think this is mostly due to the shock set up.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Those would be pictures of the 2nd place Baja winning quad. The pipe is a custom factory Honda exhaust and costs over $8k to build. You can not buy them.

First time I see this post, Surely he wasn't serious about the cost of the muffler?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Interesting.

What kind of oil do you guys run? Do you know?

How much training do you guys do before a big race like that?
We run the same Pro-Honda oil that comes in the bike from the factory.

I ride almost every week and usually ride a minimum of 100+ miles each time and I know Matlock had well over 4k miles on his prerunner before the 1000.

First time I see this post, Surely he wasn't serious about the cost of the muffler?
Go ask Honda if you can buy one. Then you will find out if I was serious or not! :D

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Whats the name of it r part #? Not saying your lying but dam.... That's just crayzy lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
What front sprocket are you running? 15 tooth? How fast do you guys get up to?

Any major problems yet? (or can you disclose)
I couldn't tell you what tooth sprocket but I believe it is stock. Top speed is top secret.

No problems with the 700.

Whats the name of it r part #? Not saying your lying but dam.... That's just crayzy lol
If you can find a part number for it I would like to see it. This was the price that was told to us strait from the factory and they are one off parts and are not going to be sold to the public.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts