Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find some spray paint in Honda's Ballistic black. I have some chassis scrape ups that I would like to cover over. Thanks
Tom

·
Registered
528 Posts
i tried color rite, if they dont have it then it must not be available, they sell frame paint and oem color paint for every atv, streetbike and watercraft, and they dont have it listed on thier site.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
you should be able to get touch up paint from the honda dealer

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i wana powder coat my frame red

·
Registered
551 Posts
actually its got a little metal flake in it

·
Registered
455 Posts
I used some Great Dane brand flat black paint when I did some work to my frame and it matched very well. Stuff is expensive but it is awesome paint.

Probably because it is made by a trailer company for semis.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Eastwood has some paint you can use. I think it is paint used for car frames and it is great. I think it maybe an epoxy paint, I know my Dad used some on a Frame for a 49 DeSoto. I took a Steel wire brush to it and it would not scratch up. It need to set up for a few days but after that it was hard as metal. Hope this helps..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Car quest sells something called tractor black in a spray bomb, it dries hard and is corosion resistant, its the best spray bomb you can get. If you have a spray gun and compressor spies hecker makes a rally matt black that is catalyzed and is second best only to powder coating. Spies hecker is expensive but good and user friendly

1 - 9 of 9 Posts