Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a 7/8" bar clamp out for the XX that relocates the lights to the inside like the over sized clamps do? I dont want to go bigger with my bars but with my Pro Taper bars I can no longer see my lights without peaking over the pad and this is not going to work anymore as I was overheating and did not notice for a bit

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I dont know if that will work w/ the stock clamp, but you could always get bar risers if it didnt.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Do you guys think this would work if I turned it around so the lights were on my side of the bars?

http://www.motosport.com/atv/product/MODQUAD-BAR-CLAMP-WLOGO-POLISH/?catalogId=113311
I don't see why not, but your wires and everything will be exposed either way. Do you have a vent tube for the gas cap? Or are you using like a TUSK or something. I guess either way you could just shove it underneath of needed. I dont see why you wouldn't be able to swap it around, as the holes are the same either way.

·
Registered
47 Posts
for a super cheap fix, just zip tie the stock honda "dash" over your new bar clamp. worked for me, they are in practically the same place.

i am planning on making my own mount for the lights, just havent figured out what i wanna do yet, so the zip ties work for now

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's not the bar clamp that is the problem, it is the cross bar on the handle bars. But yes I have a turner vent cap so I think that modquad will work

1 - 8 of 8 Posts