Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys i have seen some of the pricing things around here for the $479 on the Barkers yada yada it has played some controversy but worked out good for you in the long run. We have worked out some special pricing with Barker's and are going to be offering our package cheaper now which is going to be the set price for awhile.

Barker Full Pipe, EHS Lid, EHS Tuner $785

I will also be selling Just the Pipe for $489

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i figured there would be a few people upset that have been buying them latly. Anybody that got it within the last 30 days i will try to hook you up somehow but this is new pricing that allows me to sell them cheaper to everybody else

·
Registered
755 Posts
Sweet deal!! I was going to buy the Barkers exhaust from MODS3 website but this is same price now. Can you get it powder coated for an addition price or is this deal only for the base model?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Good price and no offense to the aftermarket, without you guys wed be stuck with choked up machines, IMO it's still BS how much this crap costs, youd think honda would give you a tuneable fuel management system on an $8,000 four wheeler...I'm stil trying to figure out how to get a carb on mine...haha...seriously though, you spend a HUGE chunk-o-cahnge on a four wheeler and have to put another grand into it just to get it run the way it should then twice that to fix the suspension quirks...guess i need a second job...:argh:

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
I just want to say that is an awesome deal Eric. If my big 3 wasnt done already i would be all over it like rats on a cheeto. Way to look out for the guys on the site. Thanks Again EHS.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I got my set up already. I use the EHS lid and controller with my FMF full exhaust (Factory 4.1, Powerbomb). The EHS controller works exactly as advertised as does the lid. I orignally had an FMF controller and could not get it dialed in. Then I got the EHS. It works perfect with the recommended settings with and without my quiet core. I highly recommend EHS products to anyone looking for a Dobek type controller. Ed put the time in to get his set up perfect for the XX.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi, I am determined to bring the EHS Racing Big 3. I wanted to know if the installation requires a qualified mechanic in the injection or placement is simple. What do you recommend? Besides the Big 3, there is another package that surpasses it?
Greetings

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
The Raptor doesnt have an adjustable fuel system either. If I was Honda or Yamaha for that matter I would have a "cherry bomb" type plug in for these bikes for a pipe and intake since thats what 75% of the modding buyers do to them.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
The Raptor doesnt have an adjustable fuel system either. If I was Honda or Yamaha for that matter I would have a "cherry bomb" type plug in for these bikes for a pipe and intake since thats what 75% of the modding buyers do to them.
Isn't Suzuki getting in trouble for that right now?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts