Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Great find :rock: It looks like a lot of guys are looking to get an exhaust system right now too, so perfect timing :tup:

·
Registered
821 Posts
I am not saying he will, but I would venture to say if you asked a certain sponsor that he would meet or beat that price. Imo

·
Registered
50 Posts
I would rather order mine from one of our sponsors, that offers free advice, and tech support. He brings alot to OUR table. What has 1-800-parts-r-us done for ya?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I would rather order mine from one of our sponsors, that offers free advice, and tech support. He brings alot to OUR table. What has 1-800-parts-r-us done for ya?
everything else on there web site is expensive for the 700xx except that barker exhaust but the sale is almost over

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts

You would be be surprised how much they want to help. The sponsors on this forum are worth more than a cheaper price elsewhere.
I have bought from most forum sponsors (past and present) and will contiune to do so , as if I post a pm to them they will answer it . Being a Brit , I am grateful for all the help I can get.:D
Just my pennies worth.

·
Registered
115 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Hayden and myself have spent over 5000.00 with sponsers on our site lol. I think he was really trying to help:nuts:
Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! Which I had that bill.
Add postage to the UK and convert it to £s then add 20% tax plus custom fees at about 6% of total(I think).
Still cheaper than UK prices , That is why all my xx parts including Honda OEM come from ther US.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! Which I had that bill.
Add postage to the UK and convert it to £s then add 20% tax plus custom fees at about 6% of total(I think).
Still cheaper than UK prices , That is why all my xx parts including Honda OEM come from ther US.
We both purchased our Fox Shox's from Ed. I helped set up the A-arms Group buy, but this 727 build stole all my $$:lmao:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I aint running Fox, me went with Motowoz. Fox don't run to good in the British climate. The Motowoz shocks are worth paying the $300 to get them serviced properly and thats just postage.
About time some of you guys got some of the good stuff on a group buy, then you'll know why I love em !:D

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I purchased my Big 3 from EHS. I new about this deal when i purchased my big 3 from EHS. If i would have bought the pipe from this link and bought the lid and dobeck from EHS. I would have saved $80. I talked to Eric about him matching this company's price on the Barker pipe and he said he couldn't sell it for that price. That he would be losing money. He went on to tell me how it ticked him off that they were selling it that cheap. So i bought the pipe from Eric along with the lid and programmer. I basically gave away $80 just because he was a sponsor. Now the kicker!!! After i placed my order not but a couple days later. Eric posted a new lower price on his big 3 package that was basically matching this websites price on the pipe. I hadn't even got my stuff in the mail yet. Now he's selling it for $80 cheaper! He went on to post on here that he would give me the new sale price too. I was expecting a refund of the $80. Never got it and never heard anything from him from then on. I thought that was kinda dirty. Point of the story is. I told myself that i would not buy anything from a sponsor just because they were a sponsor. They would have to have the best price. I posted this to help people get the best price on the Barker pipe.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
A community active sponsor earns respect on the forum and will reap benefits. As seen EHS gets a ton of business from his participation and is well deserved. That's not to say that someone should buy every part from them though. Vendors are paying to advertise on this site and it pays off by us being familiar with there name and finding there products easily. No one should feel pressured to make purchases from them, especially if the item is to be found cheaper elsewhere. I have respect for the active vendors but I promise you I Will Not purchase a higher priced product from them because they advertise here.

Disclaimer :) EHS was named in this post it was for reference, Not pointing them out.

·
Registered
392 Posts
A community active sponsor earns respect on the forum and will reap benefits. As seen EHS gets a ton of business from his participation and is well deserved. That's not to say that someone should buy every part from them though. Vendors are paying to advertise on this site and it pays off by us being familiar with there name and finding there products easily. No one should feel pressured to make purchases from them, especially if the item is to be found cheaper elsewhere. I have respect for the active vendors but I promise you I Will Not purchase a higher priced product from them because they advertise here.

Disclaimer :) EHS was named in this post it was for reference, Not pointing them out.
^^^wheres the fine print:lmao::lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I dunno how to change the size lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts