Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Barker Exhaust Limited time $499 Special

Barkers authorized a special deal to us for a limited time we can sell a full system for the TRX 700xx for $499 + Shipping There isnt going to be much time for this and i promise it wont come around very much so if you are in the pipe market you might want to jump on this one.

Quiet Cores/Spark Arrestor combo $20
Bung Welded In $40
Spark Arrestor Only No QC $15

EHS Racing EFI Controller $200 (or you can hit the group buy up)
EHS Racing Lid $90/130

Shipping Immediatly
866-997-2345

For anyone else with other bikes we are allowed to discount all Barker pipes 20% so get um while they last

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'm in for the complete kit. Exhaust, programmer & lid. Anybody that would like to convince me on Alba exhaust & PCV w/auto-tune please speak up or for ever hold your peace!!! Last time I heard that, I got my self in deep !$#%$^!!!

Joe.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Are you going to have maps for our PCIII, thinking about getting the exhaust but don't need the controller since I have the PCIII but would be nice to have some maps for it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
What is the additional cost of ceramic coating the whole exhaust short the actual canister?

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
My worry is , Being British the db level would be 94dbs and rumours of 92dbs. What gain do i have over stock.:confused:
This is probably not the limit for you guys and girls , but being in euroland . I have to ask.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This seems to be a popular question for pricing

Black Ceramic coated head pipe is $100
Black Powder Coated Can is $60
Red Powder Coated Tip is $15
It comes std with a red anodized billet clamp (we have black to if you want it)

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Ceramic coating is an insulation. The header will have lower temps helping to prevent burns and heat soak to near by components. Keeping the heat in the header also keeps exhaust velocity higher helping performance with exhaust scavenging. A quality muffler would hold up to the extra heat but a cheap one will eventually break down.

·
Registered
425 Posts
So with everything i want it would be $734....

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
the ceramic coating also makes it easier to wash,the mud wont bake into the metal

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
also the pipes do come with a heat shield i know in the pictures on the prototype ones there is none there, but they will be on the new pipes also the billet hangers are available in red,black, and blue. also you can choose what color label tags you want black, red, or yellow.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
barker pipes heat shield

i am glad the pipes are coming with a heat shield that is trick. i was going to get a universal one if it didnt excellent:yay:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
heat shields

are the heat shields similar to stock or are they carbon fiber? this is cool because most aftermarket headers dont come with one!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
What about mapping for the PCIII

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i can offer this pricing until tim takes his super sale off. I think its planned until the end of Jan.

I dont offer mapping for the PC3 i will tune whatever on our dyno and be happy to sell you a pipe for use with your pc3 but it kinda conflicts with our overall plan so it would hurt me in the long run to offer specific maps for a conflicting product. The main reason is i only want to offer support for our own products you would be suprised how many tech/support calls/emails i have to answer already because some other vendors dont support there products very well.

heat sheilds will be similar to the ones on these pipes but obviously made for the 700xx

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Understandable. Too bad since I just purchase this PCIII and love it. Thanks anyway

·
Registered
112 Posts
I also just ordered the full kit, exhaust, fuel programmer, and lid. EHS must be getting busy cuz i know for sure im the third one to order the whole package!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Understandable. Too bad since I just purchase this PCIII and love it. Thanks anyway

I just went to dynojets site hoping to see something i could recommend for you but they don't have much of a selection. I will do some research for you and see what i can come up with.

1 - 20 of 230 Posts