·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'm sure you know but be careful putting the filter on as not to tear it up. It all looks great.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THANKS,NASTY ,i appreciate the compliment, hopefully we can meet this summer , i plan on going to hatfield at the end of june.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Filter

I'm sure you know but be careful putting the filter on as not to tear it up. It all looks great.

Hey guys just to let you know you can also use a uni filter and it's cage from a 450r, it is bigger, but there a small mod to be done in the air box.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
here is a pic of my new exhaust
Looking really good . Hoping mine arrives before 21 Feb.
Now get it fitted and let us know , How good it is .:D

·
Registered
667 Posts
I used a grinder to cut the cage and then grind the sharp edges. This will flow all the air you need. the pipe looks great I know you will love it. There is no better pipe set up on the market!

·
Registered
189 Posts
digging the pipes a lot. One question though, are you able to use the stock heatsheild? If not can you get the header pipe without the heatsheild so you can use the stock one? Really wanting to get this. Post a good sound clip of the exhaust for us please.

·
Registered
20 Posts
What are the power gains like for the 700XX with that exhaust? I was going to buy the Alba system, but I want to consider all my options.

Thanks!

·
Registered
667 Posts
I do not know if you can use the stock heatshield, I don't think so. The bend is different, you can get it with out a heat shield, I do not use one. Chuck (nasty700xx) uses a carbon fiber heatshield. The pipe sits in so you don't have any contact with it. Why is it you want to use the stock shields?

·
Registered
189 Posts
i like the look of the stock sheild. especually if it was powder coated black. But seeing that its not a big deal with leg contact I might not even worry about it.

Whats the size of the piping on the pipe? header through to the end of the canister

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
barker exhaust sound clip

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vygDO06K4d8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vygDO06K4d8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object> this is a sound clip of the barkers exhaust without the quiet core

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i dont think i got the sound clip posted right, having trouble copy ,paste,an putting it in right spot . help please

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vygDO06K4d8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vygDO06K4d8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object> this is a sound clip of the barkers exhaust without the quiet core
Fail

·
Registered
667 Posts
the pope is 1 7/8 but it widens out at the canister.

·
Registered
189 Posts
sounds a lil loud. without the quiet core the db level is around ?? and with the quiet core or the spark arestor its ??

Thanks for the vid/sound clip BTW.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts