Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just our big 3 package it pretty much right on par with what i have posted on the website stock was 1 hp lower than on site along with package 1 hp down think it was 47.54 hp for package on this bike

·
Registered
452 Posts
thats a hell of a gain i was actually nervous when i first got it until i got used to it lol deff. love this

·
Registered
505 Posts
Sounds good, love the sound of barkers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Watching that clip, I think that is the cleanest my 700 has been since the day i bought it new. Man, did the BIG 3 make a difference!!!

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
i was actually looking at this last night. I like the EHS racing big 3 package but i want to go with a pcIII fuel controller so ill probally go with the exaust. but the box that comes with the package looks wicked so im still a little undecided. how long did the install take????

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
sounds good! i wish my guy that does my dyno would buy the rims and put slicks on it, it gives crappy #'s with knobbies.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Sounds very nice. Thats how a xx should sound.

·
Registered
79 Posts
The install for the exhaust takes about 15 min tops...The Lid and programmer takes another 15 min...You will spend more time getting the plastic off than the plugging the connectors up. Easy..easy...easy....I have never put a programmer on or done a full exhaust system. I was done in 30 mins....If I can do it as a novice I am sure someone else can do it..

·
Registered
45 Posts
I do believe that the black 700's, sound better than the red ones!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
just our big 3 package it pretty much right on par with what i have posted on the website stock was 1 hp lower than on site along with package 1 hp down think it was 47.54 hp for package on this bike
Do you think the stock tires were the reason for the lost power? If I remember correctly you used slick tires on Daves dyno run.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no just different dynos different strapping methods probably tim used some type of slicks not sure what could of weighed different 1 hp is pretty common i was actually really happy it was so close my dyno tends to read a lot lower than a lot of other peoples for "some reason" but thats another discussion in its own. The readings on my latest dyno were the ones that lost 1 hp but its very normal not every bike off the line performs the same

·
Registered
437 Posts
Good job with the quiet core video too, its nice to compare the two almost side by side. The only thing better in each video would be the db meter....the exhaust sounds great both ways (I have both) but I am still skeptical that the quiet core brings it down to the legal 96db where I live. Guess I'll just have to wait for the DNR ranger to tell me if it is or how much I'll have to pay

1 - 19 of 19 Posts