Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know the torque of the barker to the head a.s.p ????? my service book is M.I.A!!!!!!!:confused:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow! thanks for the help, little do you know i just picked up the big 3 from you last week and i ask a simple ? and i get a reply from EHS . that is why you set the bar so high. i would recommend you to the world. thank you.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I would've loved to say the same thing, but..... mine didn't come in the mail today like I was hoping!! :cry:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well hold on cuz soon you will be rippen! w.f.o!!! I smoked my son's full mod raptor he stoped me and said that his is not running well, that it did not have the good take off like it used to have, i said welcome to the big 3 booooooy!!!!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
i know this probably isnt the right place to post this but ive been thinking about buying this set up as well. do you constantly have to change the settings on the controller? is there a way to make it where you dont have to dyno it iread somewhere something about sensor or something. also im in california is it too loud or can i just put a quiet core in when in areas they check in?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this is all you have to do. call E.H.S tell them you want the big three. pick up a uni filter online install it and rip. the e.f.i comes programed from e.h.s and all you have to do is ride. oh and if you dont want to be to loud then get the quiet core, but it is more like a jet if you here it its gone!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry for using this thread but i did not know that the efi was pre programed. I programed it according to the manual with EHS lid and aftermarket exhaust "Barker".
G-3.5 Y-3.5 R-3 GB-3.5 YB-3 RB-3 should the settings be in any other way?
And again sorry for using this thread.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Tune the programmer to the paper work EHS sent you. It might be differerent for each mod you have such as what you have aftermarket

·
Registered
239 Posts
this might be slightly off subject but i just talked to eric yesterday and i told him i was thinking about putting two barkers pipes on my truck lol... The full canister will be in place of tips. I have a set of custom long tube tuned headers coming in and no catalyic converters or mufflers on the truck now. But i think it will sound and look unique and awesome. Even something as random as this Eric at EHS continues to show great customer service! ( I would like to know what was running through his mind as i mentioned this to him! lol )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts