Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from what i've been reading these are the best two pipes for the xx so far. I'm fixin to sell my two brothers slip on and get one of these two. :) so now here's the question....which one do i want!? :confused: i'm definately open for opinions and suggestions. lol

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
who said the ac racing pipe is one of the best??? this is the first ive heard of anyone comparing it to well anything. its not in the same league as the barkers. imo

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont know, i've just been lookin around and thats what it seemed like. so, what would be a good exhaust to compare to the barkers exhaust, performance and soundwise?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
i dont know, i've just been lookin around and thats what it seemed like. so, what would be a good exhaust to compare to the barkers exhaust, performance and soundwise?
Nothing compares

Look at:
HMF and FMF

Other members will have some more recommendations for you too.

·
Registered
340 Posts
The AC racing pipe is rubbish and is not in the same league as the Barker or the HMF. Man the HMF matches the Barker for sound thats for sure. My HMF Bill Ballance system punches out the meanist note and performance to boot.

Overlord

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, i'm all for barkers, but nothins final yet as to what im gettin so i'm still open for opinions before i throw that kinda money and it not be the best you know? go big or go home. lol

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DASA has a pipe out for the xx? and i didnt even know duncan put out pipes. lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Curtis Sparks

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Duncan's exhaust looks pretty cool. how does it and dasa compare to barkers?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I did consider curtis sparks too. they make pretty good exhausts for the 400s and 450s

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
To tell you the truth, I can't give you an honest answer because I haven't tried the Barkers... I can only tell you by experience with those pipes on other quads, and from the reviews.. You just can't go wrong with any.. IMHO, it comes down to looks.. Which style do you like better?.. because, if there is any difference, it will be MINIMAL...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm gettin a black pipe no matter which one i decide on. i'm more in it for sound. i like a low DEEP sound like the 2 bros pipe at idle without a silencer in it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm on my phone so don't really have the patience to look but does anyone know if ct racing, dr. D, or lrd are doing anything for the 700? Just names I remember from shopping for my 400ex...I was more than impressed with my hmf sport series slip-on at the time...great sound and hit hard

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Curtis sparks makes a really good exhaust, they are extremely loud though!

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
yeah i saw a sparks racing full system for the XX on ebay a couple of days ago for about 550 bucks, but I dont anyone that is running one on their XX

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Oh wow, how does he like it? I was considering buying that later on this year.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts