Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my brand new WK 727cc bb with the reinforced cylinder and 13:1 cp piston with a new 106mm head gasket(ordered 2). 10 Dyno runs, so maybe 1 hour on parts. I will also included the blue injector and PCV dyno tuned map to go with it. I have 1000.00 in it and will let it go for 650.00 shipped(in USA), payment using paypal.

I am going with the 769cc engine package and is the only reason i am selling it!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Damn I want to buy this kit. Can someone please buy it so I cant.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
what kind of hp will this put down?
Depends on your supporting mods...imo this kit could produce more 70hp with the right setup. I think this kit will give you more bang for your buck then any other mod available and the power curve on Jodys bike was second to none with this bb kit.

·
Registered
190 Posts
im interested in the kit... im bone stock right now.. not sure where to start with this build. Could you give me some idea of what other supporting mods Id need. I dont want to do little bolt ons is why im goin straight to a bb. I was looking at ur 4wheeler for sale before I saw this... im torn between buying a second xx or building the one I have..

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
The one i have for sale has all the supporting mods listed. That would be the way to go if you ask me. But i will pull the Cyclinder and piston, fuel injector if you wanted them only. You can just run the bb without the +1 head, cam and +3 tb also.

Send me a pm if you want the quad or kit. I can pull the parts next week if that's all you need. Let me know by Monday please, other guys have asked about only the kit.

·
Registered
190 Posts
go ahead and do what u got to do. Im gonna be out of town all week and next week so I couldnt get anything together that quick anyways. thanks tho.. I dont want to hold you up.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
go ahead and do what u got to do. Im gonna be out of town all week and next week so I couldnt get anything together that quick anyways. thanks tho.. I dont want to hold you up.
Thanks, i am going away for 3-4 days also. Will be back on Tuesday. I will post them up then.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.