Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is going to take me some time to put up all the dyno sheets, so please be patient. Daniel at HDD hooked me up with the first +3 tb and all you guys know about the spark plug, i also added a k&n filter. Here are the results of these 3 changes. Thanks Daniel for all your help and knowledge :tup: This is my sb with 11:1 cp piston and pump gas. 61.04rwhp/46.51tq

The bb maxed the stock fuel injector out. Daniel sent me a bigger injector( 600cc)with a PVC base map which had a perfect A/F until until 7000rpm and need just a little fuel added. This is the bb vs sb dyno sheet. Thanks to Bo, Daniel and Chris for all your help:tup: bb was 63.54hp/51.35

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
:rock: I'm glad you finally finished your builds. I can't see so great on my phone but the power curve looks great on both. its time for some drag racing now.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pump gas s/b= PCV or PC3 IS A MUST!!! Web 290 cam, Web Hardwelded Rockers, KB springs,+1 pp head, HDD bore tapered +3 tb, modded intake tube for bored tapered tb with K&N filter that fits around the intake sleeve in the air box. HDD clutch and HDD spark plug.

C12 race gas bb=PCV or PC3 IS A MUST!!! Web 290 cam, Web Hardwelded Rockers, KB springs,+1 pp head, HDD bore tapered +3 tb, modded intake tube for bored tapered tb with K&N filter that fits around the intake sleeve in the air box. HDD clutch and HDD spark plug, HDD 600cc blue fuel injector.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Why did he start the dyno runs at 4,000 rpm's??? :lmao:
Sorry i couldn't resist! ...Lord i appologize...
The pcv doesn't operate in 3 different stages like the dobeck does:lol: Lords and mods i do appologize! They are making 46.5 and 51.35 tq nothing to hide here lol.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Hey Jody what build has the barker exhaust and what build has the Bo head?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Glad you got it together jody......now bring that thing to busco at the end of the month for the first drag race and lets play.....:hey:

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Glad you got it together jody......now bring that thing to busco at the end of the month for the first drag race and lets play.....:hey:
Jeff ...I am not ready for you yet, but i am getting closer:hey: I will be there just to give you some support, what days?. I will be in Key West Fla. at the beach house for spring break the 23-30.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Jody,
My bro and I will get there thursday the 28th and stay through sunday, racing starts fri I think...

Eric,

Come on out....it will be fun.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i was planning at being at busco then but probably wont now due to some changes but i might be able to have the xx there if this one would be there. :hey:
What is your 140lb little butt going to do if you see me again? Bring your baby build and your blinking lights and buttons, i will cancell my trip just for you little guy:lol:

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
we were planning on it but the race plans changed we had a series between the tracks ours,busco and another. its now just us and another now and we will be leaving a few days after that race to go to louisana to try and set some new 4 stroke records so i will probably not be attending the race but im trying to get the bike done so he can if possible

1 - 20 of 101 Posts