Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can laugh at myself so I have problem sharing this. I went on a match.com date last night. I was really nervous and my stomach was being a bastard. I felt so damn gassy my stomach was distended. I took her to dinner and couldn't even eat. I had to leave the table twice to deflate during dinner. After dinner her and I were standing outside talking about where to go next. I was doing the nervous 5th grader and kicking the gravel around while talking to her. One of the times that I swung my leg around I let one rip. Here I am standing with a girl that hardly knows me and I fart. I just kept talking like it never happened. She didn't say anything so I'm not sure if she just didn't care or didn't notice. I'm hoping for the second one, lol. Sorry if this is TMI but I thought it was funny.:haha:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Niceeee.

I've never done the whole internet dating thing so I can't talk from that, but it doesn't matter who I'm around. If I have to fart I let it rip. It's a natural body function and if you don't like it you can either:

A. Leave
B. Suck it up

·
Registered
455 Posts
OH YEAH!!!!

I cant believe I forgot.

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Now that's a good way to make a great first impression. At least you didn't let it rip DURING dinner in a crowded restaurant. :lol:

roadkill

·
Registered
152 Posts
I would have done it in the crowded restaurant...Then there's people to blame...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Dutch oven?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
all I can say is women don't pass gas... ;) but you all are to funny. Scott glad you got the second date...internet dating is the thing now! Ever see the commercial with the gal who lets one rip in the car and didnt see the couple in the back seat???? NEVER do that!!!
Nikki your full of gas if you think we buy that women don't pass gas, besides my wife farted as I was reading this and I did it while typing it. :lol::lol:

Scott you need to perfect the one cheek sneek before the next date.:D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts