Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pair of almost new kenda bear claws for sale, they are 25x12.5x11​

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking To Get $120 +SHIPPING For The Pair, The Only Issue They Have Is With The Stock Heel Guards As They Rub Just A Little When You Hit A Big Jump. Other Than That They Are Great And Really Hook Up. Selling Them To Get A Pair Of The New Kenda Kutter Xc's.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are like new tires.. difference between buying them somehwere else or from me is you would be helping out a fellow club member.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
That and the fact that they are almost new... but not new. They have been mounted and ridden on regardless of the extent. It just bugs me when people try to get new prices for things that aren't new. You talk about members helping you out, but why don't you give a deal to a member? You tried them, didn't like them and now want all of your money back. That's my rant I'm done

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That and the fact that they are almost new... but not new. They have been mounted and ridden on regardless of the extent. It just bugs me when people try to get new prices for things that aren't new. You talk about members helping you out, but why don't you give a deal to a member? You tried them, didn't like them and now want all of your money back. That's my rant I'm done
somebody piss in your bowl of cheerios this morning? What do you think my asking price sould be crash?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Obviously something fair for both parties involved. Whatever you think that is. My question to you would be do you think the first price represented that? Also a FYI from experience, shipping is going to be $50+. If it were me and someone could get them brand new for $160 shipped then I would think $120 or so shipped would be fair IMO

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$110 shipped

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sold

·
Registered