Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a picture before the new Razrs and ITPs...

Here's the beauty after the new ones are put on....

I will say it's going to take a little getting used to...first gear winds out a bit quicker...I think it makes the bike look much better and the turning is definitely improved...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks good, what size are they?
The fronts are 10x5 Polished ITP Baja wheels with Razr 21x7x10 tires and the back is 10x7 Polished ITP T-9 Pros with Razr 20x11x10 tires...It makes a lot of difference in the bike handling after riding it for a little bit and I can slide the back around a bit easier at my command... The bike is a bit lower, but so is the rear ground clearance under the A arms, but I'm not too worried about that...It's only like an inch...It is definitely wider in the back by about 2"...I took off the wheel scrapers only to find one was bent anyways...This wheel kit fits real nice and look great with the ITP flat lugs...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I read a lot of reviews and they were mixed...Seems as many people liked the Razr 1s as those who liked the Razr 2s...I didn't see the use in paying more for the Razr 2s when I do not ride all that much...Not only that, but I didn't like the tire sizes offered for the 2s...They were bigger than I wanted...Read a lot of posts saying that the 2s were almost 23" even though they are sold as 22"...Right now, I like all of the clearance points on the bike like the room to the nerfs and the ground clearance...

·
Registered
109 Posts
looks nice. how is top speed with the new shoes?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts