Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was making my run up and down a feld today and all of a sudden it pulled hard to the right and in to the trees i hit a stup denting my rim and it went on it side and bent the plastic..i look and the tie rod was bent pullin the tier to right. and i know i didnt hit anything..... this happen once on my ferinds banshee....... will the warrety cover this????.....my ferind saw the hold thing and said that the right tier just went to the right like if the tie rod broke..... wellnow it in the shed sitting so now i cant go riden:eek:hno:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I bent mine slightly and ran it like that for a few months till I made time to change it. If it's pulling it's more than likely bad enough to change/fix.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Bend and move on. Phulnutz bent the hell out of it on a trail found a dude with a trailer hitch bent it back and moved on. Changed it now of course.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
will the warranty cover the rim and plastic

·
Registered
425 Posts
Warrantys have a issue with Owner induced damage.

Unless you can prove that the tie rod was installed incorrectly by the dealer.

·
Registered
287 Posts
look up Ricky Stator, www.rickystator.com
they have some of the strongest tie-rods!!! Will nit bend there's, unless you hit a truck or something!!! ahaha

·
Registered
667 Posts
just get a stock one, e-mail me and I will give you one. I have a new set that is no use to me anymore. I have a Houser Racing front end and extended tie rods. You pay 4 shipping and I will give one to you. And no warranty will not pay for damage from a crash

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just get a stock one, e-mail me and I will give you one. I have a new set that is no use to me anymore. I have a Houser Racing front end and extended tie rods. You pay 4 shipping and I will give one to you. And no warranty will not pay for damage from a crash
k whats ur email:confused: mine is [email protected] where u from.....im in upstate ny

1 - 10 of 10 Posts